Tuesday, January 12, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 294 ~ Butterfly, my butterfly!

When I was a little girl, I used to sing when my uncle Mark played the guitar, a lot of my favorite song choices today were influenced by him, songs like Roses are red, songs by the beatles and there is this that still stuck to my head today...


Alright, so much of my butterfly song, now back to our challenge this week.
Create a project with butterfly, easy right?
Come play along!

~ Kirsty

Week 294 ~ Butterfly, my butterfly



Guest Designer

Please meet.....

Pamellia



Hello Everyone! My name is Pamellia Johnson and I live on Lake Aquitaine in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada with my wonderful husband and our two little girls, Scully (a teacup Maltese) and Pebbles (a teacup black Pomeranian). 


I have been crafting in some form or another since I was a little kid. I've dabbled in a variety of crafts, and my true passion has always been card making. I have recently discovered the world of mixed media and since getting back in touch with nature, I can't resist combining the natural textures of nature with the softness of the shabby chic style.

Thank you so much to the City Crafter team for inviting me to spend the day with them. I am thrilled and honoured to be here with such a talented group of artists. 



I always adore Pamellia's shabby vintage style with lots of pretty layers, this one says it all isn't it? Please stop by Pamellia's blog for more of her beauties!


.................................................

Here are the beautiful creations by the CCCB Designers



Kirsty Vittetoe

..............




Ros Crawford

............




Stella Schenkel

............




Marina

...........

A few things to know before you link up


1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. 
2. Please mention CCCB on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline.

Prize



The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB!

Submit


Challenge ends January 18th, 2016 at 11.55 PM (EST)

   
   
If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 293 is....

Tones Scrapperom



Congratulations!!!Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with your Guest Designer Spot. You'll have till January 21st, 2015 to do that! 



Spotlight Artists Award

NanaConnie
Tofa

Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun challenge ! Thank you DT for the lovely inspirational cards !
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DT inspiration cards, thanks for this great challenge.
    Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning inspiration from Pamellia, what talent x Thank you for all the inspiration from the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos you have shared in here.

    Such a challenging events too. :)

    I love that song Butterfly!

    cover songs

    ReplyDelete